KB Associates Careers
We seek individuals who have the passion to make a difference in health and safety, and who would like to help us achieve the same vision. Interested parties should forward your CV to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title during your application).
- Safety Management System Auditing / Railway
- Client Site Representatives (Air, Sat & ROV)
- Client Site Representative (Saturation Diving)
Safety Management System Auditing / Railway
KBA is hiring a qualified Safety Management System Auditing / Railway to join our project team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and training may be provided.
To counduct SMS implementation and railway system audit under ISO45001.
- IRCA Registered ISO45001 Auditor or equivalent
- Diploma or higher in Occupational Safety Management
- IOSH member (preferred)
- Enable to advise on safety management system enhancements and implementations
- Have a good communication skills across all operational and management levels
- Conversant with SMS software and MS programs
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skill/ Experience as follows:
- Good knowledge and at least five years' experience in ISO45001 audit in all aspects of rapid transit systems (RTS) components:
- Railway Systems and and all aspects of related transport systems
- Rolling stock
- Engineering train branch
- Electrical power supply
- Permanent way / tracks
- Building and facilities management
- Rail traffic / traffic operation
- Passenger service / station operation
- Safety division
- Demonstrable international and domestic experience in verification and validation assessment:
- RTS Operators' effectiveness of SMS implementation to ensure stations are safe for use by operator / passengers
- RTS Operators' effectiveness of SMS implementation to provide safe train operations / maintenance works
Client Site Representatives (Air, Sat & ROV)
KBA is hiring qualified Bruneian Citizens and Permanent Residents to join our team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and training may be provided.
Requirements and qualifications as follows:
- Must have at least 5 years work experience as Diving Operations Supt., Diving CSR, Diving Advisor/Manager in offshore underwater IRM & construction activities
- Involved in vessel mobilisation/demobilisation
- Must have minimum 20 years working experience in underwater operations and Subsea engineering
- Must be fully conversant with all IMCA requirements
- Must be fully familiar with all underwater activities including construction, inspection and maintenance techniques and equipment
- Must be aware of relevant legislation/guidance in relation to underwater operations & safety
- Must be able to communicate (both written and spoken) in English fluently
- Must be capable of producing reports, audit documents, charts, forms, presentations, etc.
- Should have attended Client Worksite Representative training
- Preferably attended DP Awareness Course
- Preferably attended and passed NEBOSH National/International General Certificate in Health & Safety training.
Client Site Representative (Saturation Diving)
KB Associates Group is expanding our operations in the training and consultancy services. We have several immediate and contract openings and interested personnel should forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application.)
- IMCA Bell Diving supervisor certification
A minimum of 20 years in the offshore diving industry which includes:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as diving supervisor.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as Diving Operations Supt, Diving Company Site Representative (CSR), Diving Advisor, Diving Operations Manager in offshore underwater IRM (diving & ROV) & construction activities.
- Attended Dynamic Positioning (DP) Awareness Course
- Attended IOGP Client Worksite Representative training
- Has experience of participating in IMCA DESIGN audits
- Preferably holds a NEBOSH National/International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
Please send current CV and certification package in PDF format one for each, must include:
- IMCA Recognised Diving certificates (Surface Supplied Air / Saturation Mix Gas Bell)
- IMCA Surface Air / IMCA Mix Gas Bell) Diving Supervisors certificates
- IOGUK Offshore Medical Certificate
- Sea Survival (OPITO Approved incl. EBS, Travel Safely by Boat, HUET)
- DP Awareness Course Certificate
- IOGP Client Representative training Certificate
- Any other suitable relevant certification to demonstrate competence