Client Site Representatives (Air, Sat & ROV)
KBA is hiring qualified Bruneian Citizens and Permanent Residents to join our team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and training may be provided.
Requirements and qualifications as follows:
- Must have at least 5 years work experience as Diving Operations Supt., Diving CSR, Diving Advisor/Manager in offshore underwater IRM & construction activities
- Involved in vessel mobilisation/demobilisation
- Must have minimum 20 years working experience in underwater operations and Subsea engineering
- Must be fully conversant with all IMCA requirements
- Must be fully familiar with all underwater activities including construction, inspection and maintenance techniques and equipment
- Must be aware of relevant legislation/guidance in relation to underwater operations & safety
- Must be able to communicate (both written and spoken) in English fluently
- Must be capable of producing reports, audit documents, charts, forms, presentations, etc.
- Should have attended Client Worksite Representative training
- Preferably attended DP Awareness Course
- Preferably attended and passed NEBOSH National/International General Certificate in Health & Safety training.
Client Site Representative (Saturation Diving)
KB Associates Group is expanding our operations in the training and consultancy services. We have several immediate and contract openings and interested personnel should forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application.)
IMCA Bell Diving supervisor certification
A minimum of 20 years in the offshore diving industry which includes:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as diving supervisor.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as Diving Operations Supt, Diving Company Site Representative (CSR), Diving Advisor, Diving Operations Manager in offshore underwater IRM (diving & ROV) & construction activities.
Attended Dynamic Positioning (DP) Awareness Course
Attended IOGP Client Worksite Representative training
Has experience of participating in IMCA DESIGN audits
Preferably holds a NEBOSH National/International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
Please send current CV and certification package in PDF format one for each, must include:
IMCA Recognised Diving certificates (Surface Supplied Air / Saturation Mix Gas Bell)
IMCA Surface Air / IMCA Mix Gas Bell) Diving Supervisors certificates
IOGUK Offshore Medical Certificate
Sea Survival (OPITO Approved incl. EBS, Travel Safely by Boat, HUET)
DP Awareness Course Certificate
IOGP Client Representative training Certificate
Any other suitable relevant certification to demonstrate competence