KB Associates Careers
We seek individuals who have the passion to make a difference in health and safety, and who would like to help us achieve the same vision. Interested parties should forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application).
E-Learning Content Developer
KBA is hiring a qualified E-Learning Content Developer with design and development experise in using various e-Learning technologies to join our team. Experience using InDesign, Video Scribe and other tools is also an asset.
The primary responsibilities of the Content Developer is to develop health and safety training content to help adult learners succeed in their job. This position will support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.), but will be primarily focused on online content creation. This role supports our Marketing and Business Development team as well as our customer training group. The successful candidate will have passion for story telling, user experience, talent and development management.
Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Work with Instructional Designer(s) to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps
- Be the champion for accessibility (AODA) and course consistency
- Utilise authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 360, to build e-Learning courses and demonstration
- Be part of the robust and fast-moving team for e-Learning instructional design and adult learning theory
- Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles
- Utilise technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants
- Integrate adult learning best practices and thought leadership into e-Learning courses
- Produce e-Learning courses on time and on budget and align those programmes with an overall learning outcomes strategy
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to produce effective and engaging graphic designs and video content to create an impactful learning experience
- Design and deliver engaging training using various training modalities including, but not limited to: mobile, on-line, video and via other broad reach vehicles using grounded adult learning principles
- Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.)
Technology specific requirements
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Captivate
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skill/ Experience (must have):
- 3+ years training design experience creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training
- 3+ years process management for the training development lifecycle, from initial design through delivery and implementation (ADDIE model)
- 2+ years experience with instructional design experience preferred
- 2+ years experience working with instructional designers and QA staff
- Bachelor’s degree in training, instructional design, learning technologies, or related field
Preferred Knowledge/ Skill/ Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with usability principles
- Graphic design experience with the following Adobe products: Indesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop
- Experience in audio/narration editing