KBAT is hiring qualified E-Learning Developer (Part-Time or Full-Time position) to join our team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Requirements and qualifications as follows:
- Minimum a recognised Diploma and 2-years of related working experience in e-learning development.
- Proficient with MOODLE software, programming, edits and security.
- Creative thinking with E-Learning SCORM development.
- Using Articulate; familiar with Articulate Storyline 2.
- Liaise with Trainer/HOD/Director to develop the course lesson plan.
- Create and edit video; familiar with Adobe premiere and After Effects.
- Familiar with Photoshop to edit images/photographs.
- Maintain administration of the E-learning portal and current course development.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with animation, video and graphic design.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight schedule.
- Able to work independently as well as in teams.