KBAT is hiring qualified E-Learning Developer (Part-Time or Full-Time position) to join our team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Requirements and qualifications as follows:
- Minimum a recognised Diploma and 2-years of related working experience in e-learning development.
- Proficient with MOODLE software, programming, edits and security.
- Creative thinking with E-Learning SCORM development.
- Using Articulate; familiar with Articulate Storyline 2.
- Liaise with Trainer/HOD/Director to develop the course lesson plan.
- Create and edit video; familiar with Adobe premiere and After Effects.
- Familiar with Photoshop to edit images/photographs.
- Maintain administration of the E-learning portal and current course development.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with animation, video and graphic design.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight schedule.
- Able to work independently as well as in teams.
KBA TRAINING CENTRE PTE LTD is a leading national and international training provider based in Singapore. We are now looking to fill a position of General Manager of Training Services. With training carried out in 24 countries we are looking for a dynamic individual who can take the training services to the next level. The successful candidate will be a team player but a strong leader who will be able to grow KBAT training team both nationally and internationally. If you think you can meet the challenge and you are aligned to the points below, while believe you will fit into the KBAT team as the leader, contact us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have good leadership and communication abilities.
- Have a degree or above in Safety Management and Environmental studies
- Have completed ACTA and an industry approved trainers qualification.
- Experience in the Construction, Oil and Gas and Offshore Industry preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience training national and international accredited courses
- Previous record as an approved NEBOSH, IOSH and ISO29990 approved trainer
- Charter Member Institution Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
Position Responsibilities and Job Description
- Overall Management for all Training Services
- Managing the day to day operations of the three training departments (Safety, Diving and First Aid/Medic)
- Monthly projections of students attending and accounts
- Maintain training material to ensure it is current and updated
- Scheduling of training courses and ensuring trainers are allocated to courses
- Overseeing of all training administrations and ensuring the relevant accrediting body administration requirements are implemented and met.
- Delivery of courses as required
- Knowledgeable with current national and international SH&E requirements
- Develop marketing campaigns for all training courses
- Market all KBA training courses to clients
- Develop new training courses and materials
- Travel overseas to conduct training or business development