E-Learning Management System Developer
KBA is hiring a qualified E-Learning Management System Developer to join our team. Interested candidates are advised to send in their latest CVs together with academic and professional certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the job title during your application). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Able to work independently, with the team and trainers to develop e-learning courses.
- Should be able to learn the course well and summarise the content before production.
- Able to create, collaborate, design, develop storyboards, graphics and other media required for the course.
- To develop engaging and interactive e-learning.
- Ensures the daily function of e-learning courses and maintenance of LMS.
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skill/ Experience as follows:
- A degree/diploma in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or multimedia production is preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in instructional/elearning design and adult learning concepts in training.~ NEW Graduates will be considered
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other applications to create graphics, animations or any other media required for the course.
- Proficiency in various authoring tools (e.g. Storyline etc.) to develop interactive learning modules.
- Experience in using Articulate Storyline, Moodle platform and other learning design software.
- Ability to provide creative input and technological solutions for any learning needs.
- Experience in handling Mobile learning apps/micro learning is a plus.
- Have knowledge in coding is a plus.
- Able to handle multiple projects, multi task and work independently to meet necessary project requirements.
- A fast learner and motivated to be always kept updated in the e-learning design and industry.