Regardless of whether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest (CA). HeartSine can now provide a device to support these guidelines by the introduction of the HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor.
HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 500P defibrillator with CPR Advisor is the most innovative device available to support these guidelines, giving rescuers feedback on the effectiveness of their CPR efforts – in real time – based on cardiac output.
Who requires Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs)?
- Government sectors
- Place of public assembly i.e. corporations, hotels, restaurants, places of worships, police, medical, dental
- Education institution
- Sports/Health Clubs
What is recommended for an effective AED Program?
- Place a device every 1.5 minutes walking distance
- Mark AED location with clear signage.
- If possible, identify first response team and insure they are trained in BLS and AED use.
- Register device with local EMS.
Click Here for product flyer.