NEBOSH International Diploma Unit IC - International workplace and work equipment safety
The NEBOSH International Diploma qualification equips health & safety practitioners with common occupational health standards and knowledge for maintaining the health and safety of workers wherever they may be working. The NEBOSH International Diploma adopts a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards including legal frameworks, local laws and cultural factors.
On successful completion of the qualification, graduates may apply for Graduate membership (Grad IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH). This qualification is awarded by NEBOSH, UK's leading health and safety professional organization.
NEBOSH International Diploma Unit IC – International workplace and work equipment safety
- General workplace issues;
- Principles of fire and explosion;
- Workplace fire risk assessment;
- The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances;
- Work equipment;
- Machinery safety;
- Mechanical handling;
- Electrical safety;
- Safety in construction and demolition;
- Environmental pollution and waste management.